lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

White Buffalo

White buffalo - House of the rising sun



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTqpfL9WMA


White buffalo - House of the rising sun (Songs of anarchy)


There is a house in charming town, they call the rising sun.
It’s been the ruin of many a poor girl. And me, Oh God-Im one.

If I’d listened to my momma, Lord Id be home today
But I was young n foolish. And some rider led me astray.

Go tell my baby sister. Never do what I have done.
To shun the house in charming town, they call the rising sun.

My mother she’s a tailor, she sewed my new blue jeans
My sweetheart hes a rambler Lord he rides and old machine.

Now the only thing around me is a suitcase and a gun.
The only time he’s satisfied is when he’s on the run.

He fills his chamber up with lead Takes his pride to town.
Only blood shows he gets out alive is bringin another man down.

He’s got one hand on the throttle, the other on the brake.
He’s riding back to redwood, on his father’s stake.

And when I wait in charming town, to gain my lovers form.

I’m staying here to end my life down in the rising SON.
Now im staying here to end my life down in the Rising Son


Traducción:

Hay una casa en Charming town
a la que llaman el Sol Naciente
que ha sido la ruina de muchas pobres chicas
y yo, oh Dios, soy una.

Mi madre era sastre,
cosió estos nuevos vaqueros azules
mi amor era un jugador, Señor,
allá en Charming

La única cosa que un jugador necesita
es una maleta y un maletero
y la única vez en que está satisfecho
es cuando está en una borrachera.

Llena los vasos hasta el borde
y repartirá las cartas
y el único placer que le saca a la vida
es pasear de ciudad en ciudad

Oh, dile a mi hermana pequeña
que no haga lo que yo he hecho
que rechace esa casa de Charming town
que llaman del Sol Naciente

Bien, con un pie en el andén
y el otro pie en el tren
voy a volver a Charming
para llevar una cadena y una bola

Estoy volviendo a Charming,
mi carrera casi está terminada
vuelvo para acabar mi vida
allá en el Sol Naciente

Hay una casa en Charming town
a la que llaman el Sol Naciente
que ha sido la ruina de muchas pobres chicas
y yo, oh Dios, soy una.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario